Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Favorite Seattle Memories

Kids remember the strangest things . . . so we figured we would ask what they liked and remembered. Here they are:

Monica: My favorite moment was when I was locked out of my hotel room with Shelly. Baili fell asleep and didn't here us knocking. We went down to the front desk to get a new key card, but grandma had to get the new card, and we forgot that we wouldn't be able to get back upstairs without a key card, since the elevator needed one. Oops. We had to call mom and dad, who sent Jerrick and Ryker down to get us. We kept knocking, calling and finally Baili opened the door. The next morning, she couldn't remember any of this.

Jaxon: I have to say when we had to walk up the really steep hill. It was a lot of fun walking down it, but it was really hard to walk up it. That was my favorite moment.

Gunnar: We rode a simulator ride at the Pacific Science Center. It felt like a roller coaster ride. It was cool.

Jerrick: When we went on the boat ride. There were lots of people and they had food. I was sitting on the top and I walked down to the bottom and then we got off the boat.

Ryker: Going in Cannon's carseat. Mom's note: Ryker got tired of walking and since we had the front pack for Cannon, we put Ryker in the carseat on the stroller. He thought this was the best way to ride around.

Since the kids have their favorite moments, we figured that we should include our favorite moments too. Although mine is fairly tame, Jared's is great!

Emily: Eating dinner at the top of the Space Needle and having it rotate around the city. The views were amazing and dinner was pretty good too! It was a great place for a romantic dinner!!

Jared: My favorite Seattle moment was going to and from the airport on the public transportation, walking 7 blocks with our luggage and our kids. It was great jumping on and off the bus and sitting will strangers and hoping all my kids and all my stuff was on the bus.

No comments: