Thursday, September 3, 2009

End of Summer Fun

Summer seemed to fly by - school has started now and looking back, we were busy, but it wasn't anything tremendously big! We went to Lagoon a few times. This last time, I took the camera and we took some cute pictures. The kids loved riding the rides. The older kids loved the ride Wicked and convinced me to try it out. It took me a few hours to feel normal again - but now I can say, "I RODE WICKED!! Monica asked me when we were done if I was going to text all my friends and let them know I rode Wicked. I'm not sure, as an adult, many of my friends would care - but just in case - I want to let anyone who really wants to know - I rode Wicked and survived. Once was good enough!!

Here are a few pictures that we took! The kids are amusement park junkies - we could have stayed days . . .




1 comment:

C&R Carter Family said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time. I'm not sure I would have survived Wicked!
Grandma Carter