Saturday, January 16, 2010

Water Adventures

Cannon has always been facinated with water. He has loved having a shower, instead of a bath, even as a tiny baby. Strange! If someone is getting in the shower and he is around, he gets very upset if you don't let him shower with you. He even loves having water dumped over his head in the bathtub. He has never cried.... So it shouldn't surprise me when I hear the water running in the bathroom and everyone, except Cannon is accounted for. I guess the toilet water is no longer the desired goal - sink water can be turned on and off, and if you're still small enough, you can use it as your bathtub, oh, and it's warm. This is the scene that I found . . . and couldn't resist capturing the moment and couldn't decide which pictures to share. So you get the full moment, with music. The joys of a pre-toddler. I think this means we are in for REAL BIG TROUBLE!!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyxY7JgHow

1 comment:

Randi said...

Oh my Emily! That is too cute!