Friday, May 27, 2011

Grandma's House

I love this picture, taken in front of my parent's house. I love the lamp shining over the kitchen table through the window, as well as the rocking chairs on the front porch.
My favorite picture!

We spent the weekend at my parent's house. The kids love going there! There is an old tree house that Dan and I built when we were kids. There is the other grandma and grandpa next door that always have an endless supply of ice cream and pepsi! Not to mention plenty of room to run, a dog to maul and lots of baby kitties next door at Dan and Brooke's!

We had a nice weekend and enjoyed hanging out and celebrating Shellie's graduation. Hard to believe that she's already old enough to graduate! (Maybe the shock comes from realizing that I'm much older than I think I am!!).
Jerrick showing his 'owie' from taking James, the dog, for a walk. He wanted to walk so fast he pulled Jerrick to the ground.....
Cannon having a great time running around the yard.
Gunnar up in the tree playing his Nintendo DS

No comments: