Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a day . . .


There is never enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to be done. Okay, I know that a lot of it stems from having six kids - but still, I would like a huge dose of energy and enthusiasm for housework, homework and laundry! This picture is the first of two loaves of bread that I made into pb&j sandwiches. I made a batch in the morning and one in the evening - and by the next morning, they were all gone. I swear, I live with boys that don't know the meaning of 'full'! I guess it's good that they like to eat - I'd worry if they didn't.

It has been a while since I've updated - the kids are almost done with school. Jaxon is playing little league baseball and Ryker and Jerrick are playing t-ball. It's a lot of fun to go to the games and see them play! Cannon is growing bigger by the day. He's up on his hands and knees trying to crawl. We're discouraging this behavior! After all, being the last one, he should be the baby for a long while. It was really hard to break out the 6-9 month clothes (even though he was a little over 7 months old).

I'll definately be a little better at updating. There will be a lot of pictures coming soon, since we have birthdays, ball games and lots of summer activities!! Mostly, I'll just try and make the time. There certainly isn't enough of it to go around.

No comments: