Monday, November 14, 2011

Fishing at Bear Lake

No, I didn't go fishing - Jared did. He went with my dad and brother. It is a yearly trek to the freezing cold lake in November. Really, who thinks this is a good idea? Obviously, it holds no interest for me. Mostly due to the bathroom facilities that are not located on the boat. And maybe freezing cold weather. :)

This year they had only two catches. One was an accidental catch. The lore was cast, the fish didn't get a chance, the seagull dove down and thought he was getting a little morsel. Luckily he was agreeable and allowed the lore to be pulled out of his mouth and flew away.

When Jared told me about this I couldn't stop laughing and wishing I had been a little more adventurous to be on 'this' fishing trip. Makes for great memories - and incredible pictures.

No comments: