Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cannon's Blessing Day



Cannon was blessed on Sunday, December 7th. We had a lot of family and many friends (our Wendover family) that came and helped us celebrate. We had a great time. Although it's a lot of work - it's always worth it to see everyone and be able to have a big party! Okay, maybe party is an exaggeration - but still, we love to have everyone over. Luckily we didn't run out of food!! Baili made her famous oreo cookies and of course, they were the first dessert to disappear!!

It's a little sad to think that it's the last baby blessing we'll be doing, at least until the grandkids roll around (yes, getting way ahead of myself) - but it's a milestone that sometimes is a little hard to believe. I keep trying to remind myself with Cannon that this will be the last time around and I'm trying to enjoy every minute. That theory is probably not helping how much I miss my baby during the day. I know that he is in good hands, but it's so hard to leave him every morning. And sometimes, after a long hard day, all I do is sit cuddled up on the couch with him - those are the nights when everything goes out the window! I guess they're only young once!

No comments: