Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas


Christmas Eve we always open one present - and suprisingly, it is always pajamas! Grandma was very kind to us this year and made the kids pajamas. The best part was how they paired themselves up - Jaxon, Jerrick and Cannon had matching pajamas, as did Ryker and Gunnar. Monica's were invidualized, just like her!! The kids were so excited for Christmas - they all went to bed at 8 p.m. (I almost dropped dead from shock!). Everyone was asleep except Gunnar, who told me, he was too excited to sleep!!

The kids were excited to open their presents - and absolute chaos happened. Isn't that what 6 kids is all about!! Just as a quick side note - check out the leaning tree - last night I was supposed to turn on the lights - but instead I broke the tree stand and it started falling over - we just pushed it back into the wall. Not one of the kids said anything - but I told Jared, next year, we will need to break out the fishing string or the duct tape!! (the stand was already mostly broken - I just helped finish the process!)


No comments: