Friday, January 23, 2009

It's almost here . . .

Our mountain lion (who really need a name - since he'll be a very large part of our living room for a while) will be here on Sunday! We'll be renting a U-haul and driving to Reno to pick him up. He's being proudly displayed at the Safari Expo - Jared is so ready to see him and bring him home!! We will see how it all goes - and how the kids adjust to an animal that shouldn't be touched!! I'll post a picture as soon as we get home!

Cannon is definately- as the saying goes, "save the best for last." He is the most amazing baby. He is sleeping at least 9 hours each night. Most morning I have to wake him up to get him ready to go. He sleeps through anything and is always content! The only time he cries is when he's hungry and most of the time it's a growl or a coax. It's very cute and adorable. If he would have been my first (minus the pregnancy) I would have had at least 12 - well, maybe not that many - but he is putting the rest to shame. I guess it's a good thing since my life is absolutely crazy! Here are some pictures over the last week or two - it feels like forever since I've posted. January is always busy for me at work and it's bled over into home life. Does anyone ever get caught up on laundry? Let's just hope the cleaning fairy will come and visit sometime soon!!!
\
Ryker and Junie (our very loving cat)


Cannon can sleep anywhere!

2 comments:

C&R Carter Family said...

No! at that stage of life you never get caught up on anything. But the kids are only little once and the chores will be there forever - enjoy them while you can. I am so excited to see the mountain lion. We'll have to make a trip out to see it. Love you all.
Grandma Carter

Kamerin Tangaro said...

I love the photos. Cannon is special...maybe my next one....will sleep! I rarely get a full night and he is 2 1/2!!! It is good to see him and hear how you are doing on the blog...since I rarely see you at all! Ha Ha

Name Game for the Mountain Lion...Malin the Mountain Lion or Lional the Lion??