Friday, January 9, 2009

3 Months Old



It's hard to believe that Cannon is already 3 months old. He's starting to smile frequently and he started laughing on Tuesday (for Bonnie) - he wouldn't laugh for me until Wednesday. I love to tell him I should be the first one for a smile, laugh, word, etc - after all, I did give birth to him. He usually just smiles at me and it's hard not to melt! I've sure enjoyed this baby - oh, did I mention he slept 10 hours last Friday night! He usually sleep around 7 or 8 - but it was absolute heaven when I got to sleep in. He definately is my baby!! Jared was out hunting and I would have had to get out of bed - not my favorite thing on Saturday mornings if he had woke up at his normal time - but we didn't get up until 10! Let's hope he has a few more extra hours in him tonight!!
Jared went up to Canada for his Grandma Romeril's funeral - so I've been a pretty lousy single mom. I'm sure it was great to spend time with his family - but we sure missed him here. I just barely found the bottom of my sink - it was a must - the smell was torture!! The kids were late yesterday, my house has clutter from one end to the other - I let Jerrick stay up last night (yes, a school night) playing the Wii with Jaxon. It's just so hard to have total control when it's 6 against 1. I'll be glad when he's back!!

No comments: