Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Updates


Gunnar made his first basket at Jr. Jazz basketball on Thursday night! We were so excited!! He dribbled the ball from the other end of the court and put up this fantastic shot!

My sweet baby who is almost 5 months old. He still hasn't rolled over, but likes to sit in the bouncy saucer and watch tv. He especially likes Little Einsteins and basketball. He truly is his father's son!! He is such a sweet baby, we're sure enjoying him!! I found this cute onsie with a tie sewn on. I couldn't resist taking a lot of pictures.

How you get roped into things is beyond me - since I can't seem to say 'NO' - well this was a fun activity. We rode donkeys trying to get the ball from one end of the court to the other. Basketball is not my strong suit - but on a donkey, everything seems somewhat fair. The only downside is trying to get off and back on - something I chose not to do. It was way too much work to get on - let alone get off and get back on. You may as well try anything once! Well, within reason.

1 comment:

C&R Carter Family said...

I didn't know Jared liked Little Einsteins. I bet he learns a lot when they are on.