Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pictures


I love photograhy - I just need to find a little more time in my day to pursue another hobby. Luckily pictures include my kids, which makes it a pretty good hobby! Cannon has become an escape artist. He can open the doors outside and loves to be outside with all the kids, even when no kids are around to watch him. It has caused a few panic attacks as we have realized he is not where we thought he was. He's quick! I spent tonight outside with him and my camera. Lots of pictures of my flowers (trying to hide the weeds) and a few of the baby!

The other night we had a nice thunderstorm, I had Jared take me up above Anna Smith and I took pictures of the lightning storm. I took lots of pictures, but only a few with lightning... you have to be quick! Luckily I came away with a few good pictures.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: