Friday, October 24, 2008

Cannon Update


We took Cannon to his 2 week doctor's appointment on Monday. He has gained 15 ounces (almost 7 pounds!) and has grown an inch. The doctor said that he's looking really good! He occassionally even sleeps for 4 hours at a time, which is always wonderful. Although he seems to know the days that I need to be out the door by 8 am and he has a rough night. I guess I'll quit telling everyone that I need to be ready 'on time'. I helped out with school pictures last week and went to work one day this week. It was nice to get out of the house, but I sure did miss the sleep that I usually get from 8 to 10. I'm really trying to 'sleep when the baby sleeps' since this is the last one - there will never be this good of an excuse again!!

We just barely graduated from the newborn size diapers - which technically Cannon could still fit into, but we're out. The size 1 diapers (8 lbs to 14 lbs) are still huge. I'm anxious for him to gain weight and fill out (no more bird legs!) but I'm trying to enjoy having a tiny baby! He loves to be cuddled!

No comments: