Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Exciting Doctor Update

Things are definately progressing - which is very good news!! I'm dialated to a 4 - yeah - although I'm not sure how I'm not in labor yet. I broke down and came home. I'm missing all of my babies and figured it would be a good time to make sure the bills got paid! But now, my family is betting on which mile marker I will deliver at - since it will probably be a short labor. Jared through in his vote at mile marker 80. I didn't think that was too funny.

So, hopefully something will happen soon - my doctor will induce me next Tuesday if nothing happens until then - but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

Glad to have you back, if only for a few days. I hope you go soon, but not too quickly. How does Jared feel about delivering babies? Good luck!