Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monica's Birthday


Monica turned 15 today. We celebrated Sunday night with german chocolate cake. She's getting hard to buy presents for..... although she did say next year we could get her a car. As if there would possibly be another present???

We are excited, six more months and she'll have her learners permit. Yes, I am excited about this! I can't wait to have someone else go to the store - my least favorite chore, well, next to cleaning toilets!

The day Monica was born it snowed 6 inches. I went into labor early in the morning (around 3) and thought I was having another bladder infection - my back was killing me. I had a doctor's appointment already scheduled (around 9), so I toughed it out until then. They sent me over to the hospital. 7:06 pm she arrived.... yes, it was a really long day - I wouldn't let Jared leave, I didn't want anything to happen and no one be there! First time, amazing how much you learn!

15 years later we are still happy to have her! She is an amazing addition to our family - we couldn't manage without her. She helps keep the peace with the boys! (At least most the time)!

No comments: