Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day/March Madness

It's that time of year again to try and catch a leprechaun. The kids set up the trap, not as elaborate as previous years, but still good. I think we were hindered because we didn't have as many pennies as we would have liked. (We turned in all our change for vacation and had to scrounge what pennies we could find). I forgot to take a picture of the trap - but I got the result from the Leprechaun.... he left us lots of gold coins and a little card house. The best part was Ryker asking, "When does the leopard come?" We haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I guess leopard/leprechaun sound close.....




I love basketball - love March Madness - love filling out a bracket. This year I took my friends suggestion and we are betting a new pair of shoes for the winner. But, we took it to a whole new level. We made (yes, made is the right word) all the kids fill out brackets. It will be interesting to see if all my online research pays off, or if a rookie (aka - all the kids) win! We put all of the brackets up on the kitchen cabinets so we can keep track!

No comments: