Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing New Except a Name

There is nothing more frustrating than thinking you'll have a baby and then nothing . . . Ahhhhh. It's a good thing - but I'm ready, Jared's ready, the kids are ready, too bad this baby isn't ready!! No real changes in contractions, a little more uncomfortable at night, and more frequent trips to the bathroom - but seriously, nothing. Waiting is so frustrating!! I called Monica a few days ago and she asked, "So have you had the baby yet?" I laughed and told her that she would be one of the first people to know. Too bad it doesn't work like that!!

We've at least we've decided on a name - although until it is on the birth certificate - it could change!! So, here it is: Cannon Clayton Carter. Yeah! Now that he has a name - he can come (does it work like that??) - I hope so! Well another doctor's appointment on Wednesday, but I'll be hopeful for a baby before that!!

3 comments:

C&R Carter Family said...

I'm glad you have a name. And a good name it is! You and the baby are in our thoughts and prayers every day. We are also anxious for him to get here but not till he is ready. Love you!

Kamerin Tangaro said...

WOO HOO!! I was pulling for Kohen...but Cannon fits!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I miss you around the office.

humming fun said...

I love the name. And I have to side with Mom on this one he will come when he is ready. I am looking forward to another carter baby.