Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doctor Update

It was another doctor's appointment today! I feel like the whole doctor's staff is family by now! I guess that's what you get when you see them so often! Well, I'm dialated to a 2, 70% thinned out and the baby is still very low. I'm measuring 38 weeks but will only be 36 weeks on Saturday. Hopefully that's a good sign and not a sign of a 10 pound baby (who still has no name). The doctor seemed optimistic that the baby's lungs would be enough developed - and seemed to think that he would see me before my appointment next week. Although my mom is determined that I make it another week - so I'm back in Logan, taking it easy. I guess we'll see what this baby has in mind - since I've yet to be able to 'plan' when a baby wants to come! I joked that today would be a good day, since it's my brother's birthday. She quickly informed me that my grandpa's birthday on the 28th would be better.

Now - we've got to come up with a name. We've tossed around so many that I can't remember what I really liked that what I didn't. Nothing seems to fit just right. Maybe we really will have to put names in a hat and draw one out. That's what I get for having another boy!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

Hang in there...
If you're like me you probably have a list a mile long of girl names that you will never get to use, and a very very short list of boys names - and you've probably already used your favorites. You could do what my parents did with #6 - let the kids vote.